Mindless Violence Mindless Violence

hahahahahahahahahahahahah I like it but the animation could have had a little more to it but I did like it! keep it up1

Doggie Drama Doggie Drama

love the comedy hahahahahahahah!

Hoodie vs Anti-hoodie Pt1 Hoodie vs Anti-hoodie Pt1

nice story wish it was a little longer though! cant wait for the rest of it! music makes it really good to!
great job!

Mothrich - Friend (ep 4) Mothrich - Friend (ep 4)

Very scaryy feel, I want more story! Liked it otherwise

Mothrich responds:

Thanks! :)

Bull's eye Bull's eye

hahahahahahah strange humor! but still liked it.... wish it wasn't claymation though! hahahahah still good though!

Sonic: The Chaotic Saga Sonic: The Chaotic Saga

not quite there yet but good effort.

Shadic486 responds:

Good effort? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stfu bitch.

Co-Worker Ninja Co-Worker Ninja

work on the drawings a bit more, and youll be headed down the right track.

StrawHat313 responds:

Thanks for the tip. I can draw better but I don't have a drawing tablet yet so I'm at a disadvantage with my mouse. Hopefully I get one by September with a better animation porgram :)

Norris & Borris Norris & Borris

It pretty good faily entertaining and definitly good for your first flash. Keep it up and you will have alot of great movies to come. and I loves the supersaian then punch..... hahaha chinken layed an egg! lol

taflitunov responds:

thanks, feedback is much appreciated

Old Man Old Man

Hahahaha i love that he pokes him wih a stick afterwards! definitly funny! the animation had a good flow but i wish there was a little more detail in the farther away views of the battle. but great otherwise! ^3^

dumxiit responds:

thx ;)

The Force Unfeasted The Force Unfeasted

I loved this! humorous and also great flow of the animations. keep it up!the audio is a little muffeled but otehr wise one of the best newly added ones i've seen so far!