Puzzle Story Puzzle Story

Definitly challenging but i love the concept! i was addicted! woot woot!

Soccer goal against time Soccer goal against time

their are some difficulties with it that need to bee kincked out.

Paper Venture 2 Paper Venture 2

I love the concept and really great game i freaking love it! woot woot! wowo it has been a while since i found one im this addicted to playing!

Ork Slayer 3 Ork Slayer 3

Really good simple but i could keep playing for quite some time! good contribution! keep it up!

Demi Tuhan Wars Demi Tuhan Wars

OMG this was so freaking fun! very addictive1 and i love how the upgrades make it more rewarding to play! You ded a great job with this one! i hope we get more great things from you!

FPS Generator FPS Generator

It is not exactly much of anything but a clicking thing over and over not really a game. Not aware of the point for this... welll maybe im not getting something.

Kwing responds:

The point is to ridicule how unoriginal video games are becoming. :P

Ghostie Project Ghostie Project

I twas a good effort! but it has lots of potential! if you just make sure to fix the strange dead ends and the one dead end that doesnt loop back to the begining. it is good though, and you should keep editing it till it is perfect!

The world is in your hand The world is in your hand

Definitly a great game! It is simple, but has a good message behind it! Really good work for only two days! I wonder what you can do given even more time!

Fizizi Twins Fizizi Twins

Love it very simple but i can see me playing this game for hours. I do wish their was a way to know that the level was about to change rather then just it changing background photos. other then that really great job!

DIG QUEST Deluxe DIG QUEST Deluxe

Pretty simple but i could definitly paly for a long time! good game! it make s me think jof packman a little bit! great work!