Goro [Raise Your Hands!] Goro [Raise Your Hands!]

awwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyeaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! how can anyone not dance to this! definitely a genius when it comes to making your own stuff! That probably why you are my fav composer on this site!

8-Bit Nightway (Prex) 8-Bit Nightway (Prex)

So Bomb! Loved it! It took me back to when i could play pokemon on a gameboy! hahahahahaha!
Keep it up!
^.^

I Runz Game [NG Demo] I Runz Game [NG Demo]

I seriously dont think there is a single song of yours that isnt good! I freaking love it! I wish there was more to the song to hear!!!!!!! Woot Woot! definitly an artist in the making!

D&B Special D&B Special

Nice! hahaha enjoyed listening to it! was definitly different from what i was anticipating, and I can say I was pleasantly suprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it up!!!!!!!!!
^.^

_GraphiX_ _GraphiX_

interesting!

pretty diffrent i like the face that the base isn't as clear in the beging and gets better as the song goes on! 4/5

RazondE responds:

thanks glad you enjoyed it!

The High Life The High Life

nice!

go tme bobbing my head
5/5!

JakobePaulobe responds:

Thanks bro glad you liked it.

Little nemo Cloud ruins remix Little nemo Cloud ruins remix

....!

i don't know what to say other than i realy don't know why i like this ! its very diffrent and good!

BreakingProdigy responds:

Haha well I'm glad you like it, even if it's for reasons unknown :)

Old Crow Old Crow

haha very nice!

very chillaxed like it alot!

Harrowing of the Screams Harrowing of the Screams

good!

definitly has the earrie feel to it!!!!!!!! would be perfect for a scarry game!

Blame It On The Juice Blame It On The Juice

hahah nice!

i think you should add words to this! i can see it coming out as good as the rhythem is by itself!

Sir-Joinz responds:

The thing is, I don't wanna hurt this beat.
If I spit anything to it, I'ma destroy it.
At the same time, I really wanna freestyle it.
But I see it as a song that can be played on t.v. and on the radio you know, a real knocker, with solid hook and some good bars. Either way it goes, it's going to have to be masterful cuz this for a while was my favorite beat. Until Rock Doctor fucked my life lol. Thanks for the review.